Welcome Soldier.
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start posting on our forums.

Opinion of Current Clan World?

I am curious to hear what some of your opinions are about the current state of the clan world.

I have played RS for most of my life but never got into serious clanning until a few years ago. From the stories I heard about the older days of clanning makes it sound like over the years it's been slowly picked apart and now it's hanging on by a thread. Clan motives are to close their competitors instead of fighting and moving on. Hopefully our scene is the first to make a difference and create a shockwave effect !
[Image: GETlvvR.png]
[Image: nELzcTd.gif]

I completely agree with you. I love the whole competitive edge of propaganda and destroying your enemy. The issue with me is people who want to "close" clans. In scene's where its hard for a team to come up, yet they complain of no one to fight seems very counter productive.
[Image: new.gif]

I don't know anything about the clanning world tbh. but i did have an encounter with a supposedly front line member. He was toxic AF.

There is no reason to close clans.... very contour productive and then people complain about lack of people to fight

bump as this is now 8 months later and clan world is dying rip
[Image: GETlvvR.png]
[Image: nELzcTd.gif]

I still hate the fact each clan is trying to close eachother instead of putting on lots of active fights. its more some set up fights then big crash wars.

This rsbl setting seems pretty cool tho to keep some active and competitive fighting while not being so toxic as some other wildy fights that end up just being crashed by 5 or 6 different clans.

oh well :/
[Image: new.gif]