Welcome Soldier.
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start posting on our forums.

Legalization in Canada

Who is going out Oct 17th to purchase for their first time? I order mine online with my licensed producer so I won't be but just curious who all will be out enjoying the day!
[Image: GETlvvR.png]
[Image: nELzcTd.gif]

Hmmmmm...... Super on the fence but Probably going to pick some up, aha. Canadian military released these regulations for service members which is interesting.

you cannot use --
  • 8 hours prior to duty: all personnel
  • 24 hours prior to duty: anyone operating a weapon or vehicle
  • 28 days before duty: members involved in high-risk activities such as high altitude parachuting, operating in a hyperbaric environment, and serving on military aircraft.
           while away on domestic or foreign operations

So under that note I got 3 weeks off Wink 
[Image: new.gif]

(10-15-2018, 02:52 AM)MITTS Wrote: Hmmmmm...... Super on the fence but Probably going to pick some up, aha. Canadian military released these regulations for service members which is interesting.

you cannot use --
  • 8 hours prior to duty: all personnel
  • 24 hours prior to duty: anyone operating a weapon or vehicle
  • 28 days before duty: members involved in high-risk activities such as high altitude parachuting, operating in a hyperbaric environment, and serving on military aircraft.
           while away on domestic or foreign operations

So under that note I got 3 weeks off Wink 

That's not bad!! I assume you don't fall under the 28 day one haha so you good to go!
[Image: GETlvvR.png]
[Image: nELzcTd.gif]

hahah good ole canada

wtf the american military is still strict on this

recently has been huge controversy because now on base there are cannabis smoking pits. I see it as the older more established members of the forces are against it because they grew up on it being illegal so they think it will ruin some of the work ethic and discipline

kinda funny lol
[Image: new.gif]