Welcome Soldier.
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start posting on our forums.

Events You would like to see or attend?

So what events would you attend?

1. Would you be interested into doing a mass skilling event like brim heaven agility, fishing trawler, titch farm?
2. or possibly something more relaxed and chilled the games room with small wagers or rewards for like a checkers tournament for the clan? 
3. Whats your favorite boss? KQ, GWD, Corp. raids, kbd, wild bosses? 
4. Barb assault, castle wars?
5. pking in rag gears?

Let me know what you all would like to do as a group. Also gives a chance to recruit as a group if we go places like fishing guild wc guild just talk and skill. We can do evil recruiting parades if thats something some would be interested in.

Im game for all chilling with the lads is fun!
[Image: 8sKOd6Q.png]
[Image: 441762ef016abd5d07e25eaca352fef6.png]

Burthorpe Games Room meetups would be fun, maybe with some stakes like Rev suggested.

i wouldnt mind the group stakes or anythign with pking

I'm usually down for just about anything, Castle wars and agility sounds pretty dope. I'd love to see us do more raiding, and of course your absolute favorite rev... pking Big Grin

(12-04-2018, 10:28 PM)Buybythe0z Wrote: I'm usually down for just about anything, Castle wars and agility sounds pretty dope. I'd love to see us do more raiding, and of course your absolute favorite rev... pking Big Grin

Haha you know it

PK PK PK PK or anything else, haha im down with anything! could be more relaxed social stuff / team skilling or castlewars etc/ duel arena brackets? that would be funny as well Big Grin

Pk and stake!!!
[Image: new.gif]

you guys our thirsty for some blood lol